Concrete flooring in industrial applications needs the best protection to extend its lifetime. Many things can damage the concrete depending on the environment that it is exposed to. That is why it’s important to know what can damage the concrete and how we should protect it.
What is industrial flooring?
Industrial flooring represents all concrete surfaces in industrial environments that need to be protected, such as the following:
- Manufacturing plants (textile, paper, appliances, furniture, miscellaneous manufacturing, etc.)
- Distribution centres
Industrial floors are exposed to a variety of extreme conditions affecting performance including:
- Temperature variations
ALSAN epoxy products provide ideal concrete protection against extreme floor conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-slip properties (often requested from health and safety departments)
- Resistance to chemicals
- Abrasion resistance
- Aesthetic properties
- Fast drying time
- Low odour and VOC-free
- Easy to install
- Best value for money
How to protect your industrial concrete with ALSAN EP systems
The versatility of our products allows us to build different systems adapted to customer needs.
|Characteristics needed||ALSAN FLOORBASE||ALSAN FLOORLEVEL||ALSAN FLOORFLAKE||ALSAN FLOORQUARTZ||ALSAN FLOOR HD||ALSAN FLOORGRIP|
|Correction or levelling||X|
SOPREMA XPS Plant
The SOPREMA Sherbrooke plant needed concrete protection strong enough to handle chemical products and heavy equipment.
System: ALSAN FLOORBASE
AREA: 1,672 m² (18,000 ft²)
- HEAVY-DUTY FLOORING PRODUCTS FOR THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
- SOLUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PARKING GARAGES
- INSTITUTIONAL AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS ALSO NEED HIGH-PERFORMANCE FLOORING